View Profile Rob

@rob SUCK IT

Haha

Why is this funny?

AlmightyHans responds:

is it? what is funny? what is truthfully funny? what tickles people's fancy?

this is a test review

sorry, bob.

bob responds:

test response

1 Game Review

This game is confusing. Even after reading your description (there is no clear explanation of the rules in-game) I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do. How do I "squish" an enemy? They seem to hurt me instead.

kurismakku responds:

...you need to grind the walls to charge .. you can squish enemies by touching them when your character is glowing red, and charging fast through the maze...:)

1 Audio Review

This is live?

You're an amazing piano player! I just recently took up the piano and, as you might imagine, I'm terrible. I am definitely jealous, misspent youth not withstanding.

The piece is interesting. Not the kind I could listen to all the time, as it requires all of one's attention to appreciate, but certainly a stimulating composition.

megalolord responds:

Thanks! Yes, it is live (well not in front of a public, but in front of the one that recorded it and that is doing an electro-acoustic version of the same piece). The thing about contemporary improvisation is that it's not the same skills than playing classical written music. It's more about creativity and to not be afraid of making loud noisy sounds or be percieved as ridiculous (see below for more details).

Thanks again (I really like how I arranged it (the musical evenements are well placed for contrasts))! I'm currently working on musical improvisation games (like society games) with rules and all. Maybe I'll post when I will record something (that's kinda rare)!

Laurent

3 Art Reviews

The cuckoo clock was invented in Germany. Just sayin

Oponok responds:

Ha. NICE.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Duh.

You son of a bitch

I just ate some pathetic slop for breakfast, then I see this. A soft egg with basil and a little bacon sounds like the perfect breakfast. Do you serve bread with this? Or do people eat it with a spoon?

One thing - give us better photos! At least a little larger, so we can see more detail.

Ironchefgriffin responds:

Yeah, I could serve it with toast points but it'd probably be eaten with a fork. Also, I've started uploading larger photographs. I wasn't really enthused by the level of detail either.

I am the new developer for newgrounds.

40, Male